Friday, May 8, 2015

Spring Time Color Crushes


Hi All! Catching up with some April planner posts today. Thanks for stopping by! First up is my completed April calendar. I only recently started decorating these and it's a lot of fun. I start off by adding some washi and a few stickers. As the month progresses, I fill in my unused spaces with more. I love how it turned out - so bright and cheery.


This next spread uses some goodies from Echo Park paper. I added the stickers and card from their line. The cute clips are from Kawaii Paperie.



Here is a spread in my Gold Color Crush.. The stickers and card are from Crate Paper. I made the bow clips using Heidi Swapp bow stickers and the heart is a resin piece from Webster's Pages. I just glued them to the clips. 


I used another Echo Park collection on this page, Isn't that owl adorable? He was a piece of chipboard and I glued him to the clip. I love adding banners to my pages.

Next up is a springy spread that I created. I started of with washi from Michaels, then I added stickers from Doodlebug. I love the color combo on this one.


I've been loving my Color Crush planners. I know some of you may still be looking for one. Check out the Webster's Pages Store Locator to find out where they might be in stock.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE

Romy said...

Oh, they look so pretty! You always use this kind of cutesy papers in such wonderful ways.