Friday, May 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue May Blog Hop


It's that time of the month, again. I love our Gossamer Blue inspiration blog hop. Today, I have some brand new projects to share with you. I decided that I wanted to use the cute paper flowers that came in the main kit to create some cards. I also wanted to use some of the 3 by 4 cards from the Life's Pages kits. I selected three that I felt coordinated well and created from there.

Here are the cards that I came up with. As you can see, I didn't have to add much to make them. I did cut a small piece of doily and stitched it to the top of the cards. This provides some cohesion across all three. I wanted a bit of gold on each, so I used the little Crate Paper bits and pieces that came in the main kit.



My next card uses the On My Desk collection. I love the bright colors and knew I wanted to have them pop against a white background. I cut the leaf from white cardstock and loved the negative space. So, I made that the background and layered the die cut on top of it. The flowers were die cut and added to the bottom.

I finished off with the Hello stamp from the Life's Pages kit.

So, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the rest of the team's blogs for lots of inspiration. You'll be visiting the talented Beshka Kueser next!

Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Cindy Liebel
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jill Keller
Joy Taylor
Katie Ehmann
Laura Rahel Crosby
Tara Anderson

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super pretty, love all the blooms!

Anonymous said...

Pretty , pretty!!!!