Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Paper Crafting with Photos

If you haven't seen this new issue, run to the newsstand! Paper Crafting with Photos is a great resource!!! I just got my copy last week and I love it. There are so many wonderful ideas for using photos on projects. I know I'm going to be lifting a bunch of the ideas in there.

This is the project that I have in there. It's a photo book that I made for Karen. I used a photo of her wedding bouquet on the front cover. She can put her favorite pics. from the wedding inside this little album and bring it to work to show off. ;)



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Kate T said...

Beautiful work

Julia Sandvoss said...

That is a beautiful album Annabelle! I can definitely see why they chose it!

Sherry Wright said...

This looked beautiful in there, I'm sure she'll treasure it forever!

Unknown said...

This is soooo pretty! You did such an amazing job!

roree said...

Such gorgeous work, Anabelle! Just got a copy of Paper Crafting with Photos this weekend and saw your beautiful mini album in there. Love it!

Betsy V said...

Gorgeous project Anabelle! I knew it was your when I saw it in the mag. :-)