Sunday, February 10, 2008

Online Crop

This weekend was the online cropped over at Self Addressed. It was so much fun. I hosted several challenges. And in the meantime I ended up making some fun cards. Just thought I'd share them here.

This one uses the new Making Memories Chelsea's Place papers I got at Michael's yesterday. I'm in love with them.





This one uses the January SA kit. Gotta love that Collage Press





And this one uses a gorgeous flocked paper from MM. YUM!





Hope you all had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Oooh Anabelle - those are all three so pretty!!!! i am REALLY smitten with that MM flocked paper. i haven't seen it in person yet, but i just LOVE the way it looks!! :)

Sherry Wright said...

These are all gorgeous!

Jenn said...

Beautiful cards, Anabelle!

Jennifer Priest said...

LOVE that red card using the MM flocked paper!!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous cards!!!