Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lovin' the Pink.

Paislee that is! The sneak peeks were awesome and everyone has been raving about Pink Paislee. Well, I finally got my first batch of it on Friday. Wow, I love it! I whipped out several cards and a layout. I used the Spring Fling line. Love how it's a little shabby, but fun and bold at the same time.

Here are a couple of projects:



" />

Pink Paislee set up a really fun community, too. Lots of ideas and inspiration there.
You can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est magnifique !

Trish said...

wow! love it! I'm new to this blogging, but I am so glad I ran across yours :)

Unknown said...

Oh WOW ~ you worked wonders with the Pink Paislee... gorgeous work Anabelle! I need to get myself some PP!

Melissa said...

Ohhhh sweetness! These are all so beautiful Anabelle! Those Pink ladies need you!
Melissa

Sherry Wright said...

These are just plain yummy!!

Julia Sandvoss said...

I thought all your projects were outstanding Annabelle! I so need to get some PP!! TFS

Jenn said...

They're beautiful, Anabelle!

Laura Williams said...

GIRL. you ROCK the pink paislee!!!!! this paper is SO beautiful!!!