Friday, March 7, 2014

Owls and Silver Linings

Well, another week has passed by! This one just flew. We had another snowy day on Monday. Argh! Totally ready to move to Florida. The good thing is that the weather forecast for the next few days is looking up. It's going to make it into the 50s!

So, here are my spreads from last week. This was in my pink Classic. I have had these adorable owl stickers for a while and finally decided to use them. On my last trip to Michael's, I found more cute felt shapes and made the matching owl clip. Isn't he cute:

 
 
 
Here is my supply list:
 
Pink Cellophane Tape -Amazon Digital on Ebay
Blue Washi- My Mind's Eye, Thin Washi- MT
Stickers- Michael's
Striped stickers- Doodlebug
Flower Stickes- Sticko
Card- We R Memory Keepers (Banner Days)
Pens- Frixion 038
 

  Again, I needed to add some flowers and a garden-y look to my pages in my Aqua Saffiano last week. I've had that big flower sticker for a while and knew it was time to use it. This is my PL/DT assignment Filofax, so I don't write on the weekly pages as much as I do in my personal calendar. I use my other sections a great deal more on this one. (calendar, sketches and blog posts) So, it wasn't a big deal for me to use such a large sticker to take up space. This calendar sits on my scrap table and looking at it all last week just made me happy. :)
 
 
Supplies-
 
Arrow Washi- My Mind's Eye, Orange Washi- Webster's Pages, Thin Washi- MT
Flower Sticker- American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Line)
Card- We R Memory Keepers (Simply Happy set)
 
 Well that's about it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the weekend!

7 comments:

Romy said...

These are so very cute! I love the owls!

Shaha said...

The owl is so adorable, your filofax pages are just a breath of fresh air!

DiaryGirl

Francesca Biancon said...

I love it!!
bellissimo!

Francesca







Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Your filofax pages are adorable! Love all your little details.:)

Anonymous said...

I know it suppose to be 81 here by the weekend ! Although I love 80 degree weather I'm not a lover for humidity like Florida gets! Great book, love those owls!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Love all the owls!! Awesome pages!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. Very inspiring. That's it I'm converting from my Iphone to a filfoax.