Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Catching Up- Kittys, Icons and St. Patrick's Day

It's just amazing how quickly time is flying by. I had all good intentions of doing my Filofax post this weekend. I ended up getting sick (the stomach flu, ugh) on Sunday and all of a sudden I turn around and it's Tuesday. I thought I'd post several of my spreads to catch up. But first, I want to share my new organizer. I've tried a couple of different ways to hold my pen and Filofax collection and finally found one that I love. It looks pretty, too!

It's a Craftsman tool tote and is just the size to hold my pens and personal sized Filos. I organized the pens by type - Gelly Rolls, Frixions, Frixion markers and Staedtlers. On the side are my Coletos and refills. I found this tote at KMart, though I've also seen them online.

So, here are my last couple of week's worth of pages. This first one is just fun! All of the stickers are from Doodlebug's Feeling Groovy collections. The striped washi is also Doodlebug and the thin washi is from ebay. (For some reason, my ebay page isn't showing my past purchases, so I can't link it up right now, but if you search thin washi, I'm sure it will show up.)
 Here is what I was in my Green Original two weeks ago. I decided to go for a cute kitty theme and used lots of my Kawaii goodies on here. The animal washi, thin washi, stickers and sticky notes are all from ebay. The houndstooth washi is from Pink Paislee. And the banner sticky notes came in an RAK.
 

 Here's last week's St. Pattys Day theme in my Green Original. The cellophane tape is from Ebay (seller amazondigital ) The stickers are all from a cute set from Michael's.

And last week in my Yellow Finsbury... Everything is from Doodlebug's Day by Day collection. Again, the washi is Doodlebug, too. Are you seeing a pattern here? I love Doodlebug stickers for decorating.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by. If you have any questions about where I got any of these items I'll be happy to get back to you. Have a great day!

12 comments:

Francesca Biancon said...

I love this colours....it's a great project!
ciao!
francesca

Petti said...

Love the colourful tote! What a great find!

Pink Fard said...

Nice pages!!!

Unknown said...

Love your pages and the bright pink tote!

https://scrapbookwife.blogspot.com/ said...

I noteiced you use a different filofax - pink, green, etc. Do the differnet colors have meaning?

They are all beautiful.
Connie

https://scrapbookwife.blogspot.com/ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monique Liedtke said...

I love them to bits, every single page .... But I have to admit, I don't quite get it. Why would you want 6 filofaxes?? Love the pink tote a lot btw!

Unknown said...

I use twonof them at a time and rotate through them regularly. Its like shoes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anabelle O'Malley said...

Hi Connie. the colors dont have any particular meaning. I rotate them out according to the season or even sometimes so that they coordinate with my page decoration for the week.

Betty819 said...

Annabelle...your planner is beautifully decorated; it tells people that not only are you extremely creative but I bet you are a happy person with a bubbling personality. Your planner brought sunshine into my life just looking at it. Please share with me where you purchased that center page? Sorry I don't know what it is called.

SID61 said...

ST PATRICKS DAY PAGE - Very Cool!