Monday, March 3, 2014

Gossamer Blue March Release

  Well, it's that time of month. Gossamer Blue's March kits are live! They are gorgeous. I had so much fun creating with them this month. Most of the kits are now sold out, but there are some Life's Pages kits still available. The best way to make sure you get one of these, is to sign up for a subscription.  There is a great mix of manufacturers this month - My Mind's Eye, Chickaniddy, Teresa Collins and Webster's Pages. Plus, there are ton of Gossamer Blue exclusives.

  I thought I'd share on of my Life's Pages spreads today. The kits have a lot of pink and gold this month and I ran with it.  I love gold!

 
 
I loved the gold and white twine and had to use it on this card.
As you can see, we had a lot of snow this week. So I had to be sure to document it.
Here are some close ups.
 How cute is that ampersand clip???
 




 
I'll be sharing more of my projects throughout the week, so please stop by,
Thanks and have a great day!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! And how exciting for your son,such a great milestone