Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Greatest View

Yay! I'm posting for the second time in three days. I think I'm back on track. ;)

Recently, I was invited to be the guest designer at The Greatest View blog. I was thrilled, as I love Gail's store and her adorable embellishments.
So, today, my feature is up along with a couple of projects.

Here is one of the layouts that I made:


I love this photo of Fran, Ryan and our friends on our Myrtle Beach trip.


  I added some clear sequins to the background for shine and to make it look like water drops.
 The speech bubble badges were perfect for the photo. I backed them with a diecut cut from my Silhouette.
And I know you've seen these woodgrain thickers because I've been using them on everything. I adore them.

And don't forget to pop into the store. You'll be able to find these two items that I used on my pages along with a lot of other great goodies.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a lovely,lively photograph and super sweet layout too, Anabelle! Love all the little bits and pieces you have added! TFS! Great to hear you are back on track as I love your pages!

jamie said...

your layout is alot of fun...
and hey...i have that same set of flair!
my friend Kim is in their team.
wonderful for you that you were able to guest for them. and lucky for them!

~j

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how you added the clear sequins as water drops !

Romy said...

This is such a lovely, soft lay-outs! Your lay-outs always look so perfect:)

Kim said...

Annabelle these look amazing < I adore how you have backed those flair with the cutouts, thanks so much for being GD I know Gailn really appreciates it!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun photo! and an equally fun page! Love the water drops you added and those speech bubbles are just perfect!

Gail L said...

Just stunning Anabelle! Thanks so much for your sweet words! x