Saturday, September 22, 2012

Greatest View GDT, Continued

Well, it's finally the weekend. Yay! Time definitely flew by this week. :) Today is officially the first day of Fall. So, there's no denying it now. I'm still mourning summer, but I will also embrace all of my favorite fall traditions, too.

To start off, I have a card that I made for the Greatest View blog. I used one of their mini glassine bags and filled it with sequins. Then, I added one of the triangle badges and layered it onto a mini doily. (aren't they cute???) The stamps are Kelly Purkey's from Simon Says Stamps and they are my current favorites right now!



This next project shows where I love to be the most. Can you gues??? LOL
In this picture, I'm sitting on Myrtle Beach (reading 50 Shades!). I layered some vellum, a tag, a glassine envelope and the cloud transparency around the photo.
 I added glass glitter to my Thickers to create the title.
 Then, I added several badges to the page, layering them on those mini doilies, again.
Here are the products I used in these two projects. If you haven't checked out The Greatest View, definitely do. Not only does Gail have adorable embellishments, but her DT is great and there is always tons of inspiration on the blog!





Well, that's it for today. I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Romy said...

Such a beautiful lay-out and card! That vellum pocket filled with sequins looks really pretty.

Danielle said...

Beautiful work, Anabelle! Great stamping with the blending colors on the card!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card and layout! I love the look of glassine bags on projects.

Leanne said...

Your projetcs are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing the inspiration over at Greatest View..x

Monique Liedtke said...

I love Fall and I love your card! Fab idea to create that pocket! And your layout is fabulous too (I just bought 50 shades too, although I said I wouldn't ... ).

jamie said...

you are not alone in mourning the passing of summer. it is indeed a sad moment.

love your card. esp the sequins in the glassine. and the mini doily??? do die for!!!
~j

Rossana said...

Very beautiful project! i follow your blog! i hope you'll follow my blog!

Sophia said...

Gorgeous projects, love all the details...