Monday, September 10, 2012

Royal Christmas Shipping Week!

Summer is technically still upon us, but that doesn't mean that you can't start thinking about Christmas! I've actually already bought a gift or two, believe it or not. And, I've  started creating some Christmas cards, as well.  I love giving them away at the holidays and now is the time to start making them. Luckily, Webster's gorgeous new holiday line is shipping this week. Check it out.

There is a giveaway going on, too. You can win the entire line! Check out the Webster's Blog to see how you can do it.

To illustrate how gorgeous this line is, I created a few cards with it.

I kept this first one pretty simple.  I embossed a panel of the cream paper and added one of the sentiment stickers. I blinged it out a bit with some Stickles.


 The trims that go along with this line are so elegant and I used one of them for the background on this card.
 Love the paper that has all of the holiday words on it, so I cut out JOY for my sentiment on this one.
 The princess petals are so soft and pretty. I decided to go with a holiday theme for this card, though it could be used for other occasions, as well.


Again, I used one of the stickers as my sentiment. I love these! Not only are they perfect for cards, but they are great on layouts, too!

Be sure to stop by the WP blog all week for more inspiration. And share the word! You might just be designing your own Royal Christmas cards soon.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful cards!

Danielle said...

Those are fabulous Anabelle, super cute cards!!

Unknown said...

It's seems pretty cool and impressive to anyone else. I like all the postcards and i will definetly buy this like in this upcoming Christmas.. Here i would also present my collection of Business holiday cards which you all sure like.. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The red window is just brilliant for me and with that white background this turn into a great combination

Greets cleaner london