Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Well, it's back to reality for me! No more beach trips, no more lazy summer days.  Last week, Ryan started school. (Don't get me started on the whole 'we-have-to-start-before-Labor-Day-thing.) We took a long weekend with family at the beach and the day we left we had no power. Then, we got home and had no internet, phone or cable. Finally, got everything up and running today! However, my lack of computer, coupled with 5 days at the beach, left my blog sorely lacking. Oops...

Anyway, the winner of my Bazzil giveaway was Becky Garrison! Congrats, Becky. Your goodies are on their way. :)

One of the side effects of being away so much in August was that I hardly got any creating done. But, here is a page and card I did get accomplished using Webster's new Once Upon a Halloween line.

 This page is about a bowling trip we took. I used a lot of chevrons on here.
 The background was cut with my Silhouette.
 And I had to add those adorable owls.
 Not sure if you can see, but I punched some photo corners and made a tone on tone arrow border.
 I used up some scraps to make this card.
One of the things I love is how you can use Once Upon a Halloween on non Halloween projects!

Thanks for stopping by. I promise I won't be gone as long this time. :)

3 comments:

Johanna said...

Such a wonderful page!!! Love the purple!

Kim said...

yo can never have too much chevron I think!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful page and card!! Halloween is my fav :-)