Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blueprints!

I just watched the new video by Webster's Pages showcasing their new journals. You have to see. This is such a cool idea! I've often thought I'd like to do Project Life, but I don't know if I can keep up with it. And I'd like to add more journaling to my pages, but I can never figure out how. Well, I think I have finally figured out a way to combine the best of both worlds. Check it out:



I can't wait to get my first journal!

Head over to the Webster's Blog for more information. I love the fact that they will have daily prompts. Can't wait to see what people do with Blueprints!

Here is my latest Webster's page that I have to share with you. I made it using Game On.

 I cut the arrows and the title using my Silhouette.
 And I added lots of gems. I LOVE those.
This was about how we found some Skylanders at Toys R Us. Those things are HARD to find. :)

Well, thanks, as always for stopping by. Have a great day. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Anabelle!! I love the Lo and the stripes are a wonderful touch :-) Will head on over to Webster's!

Unknown said...

Anabelle this is a stunning page I love the colours well done Hugs Elaine

danni reid. said...

this is so, so cool anabelle, love this so much!

Her Essential Hand said...

I am loving all this inspiration Anabelle :)))
I love that page.. I just finally got my hands on Sunday Picnics.. totally withdrawal from Websters products :(( Now I have found inspiration.. I think tonight be a date at my desk with Websters :))
Happy Easter
x