Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cards

Well, we went from me being sick to Ryan being sick! That on top of his allergies have made him a not so happy boy. At least he was healthy for his birhtday. Spring break was exctended a couple of days for him this year. He's finally heading back to school today and hopefully things will get back to normal around here. I have to admit, though, being home with him was nice yesterday. We did a little project that I'll be sharing next week and we just layed around a lot. I don't have too many of those kinds of days. :)

I thought I'd share some cards today, since I haven't done that much lately. I'm finding that I just can't bring myself to make many cards right now as I have sooooooooo many sitting in baskets in my scraproom. I need to find something to do with them!

In any case, here are some that have been on Emma's blog recently.

This one was done for a color challenge. I used Crate papers, OA flags, We R Memory Keepers chipboard, Jillibean sticker and May Arts ribbon.


This next card uses a lot of Echo Park's This and That and OA Sassparilla.


 I created this next card using the same sketch as the one above. This time I made a feminine version of it using Webster's Let's Celebrate line. I cut the flowers with my Silhouette.

I added some sparklers to top them off. I love how versatile those embellishments are!

So, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful ! I love how you mixed the papers !

Stella said...

I can;t pick a favorite. I love them all. A perfect match of papers, colors, design and embellishments. Gorgeous!

Romy said...

Your cards are all true beauties! I love them all! I wish I'd always have a card for every occassion in my stash. I have a huge stash of cards, but I can never find a B-day card when I need one;)

Tammie said...

Great cards and inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Ryan was sick but happy he is on the mend yeah! My alergies are bad too :-(

I love your cards they are so inspiring!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi , wow these are fantastic,i love all the beautiful papers and those rosettesd are FAB.
I am feeling much better now and am back viewing everyone’s creations. I love what you have been creating lately , fantastic work
well done Hugs Elaine

Kim said...

Thank you so much Annabelle for visiting my blog..wow I am excited!!! I must say these cards are just STUNNING, your craftman ship is just fabulous!!!!