Monday, April 23, 2012

Smile Maker

So, we have been involved in the world of orthodontics for the last six months. Ryan started off with a palette expander and we will probably be doing other work down the line. Luckily, we really like our orthodontist and Ryan hasn't given us too much of a hassle about going each month. I took this photo one day not too long ago for my Photo of the Day. So, I figured it warranted it's own page so we could document this experience in his life.

This page was inspired by Webster's Pages Guest Designer, Nic Howard. I love the way she uses corrugated cardboard on her pages and how she has lots of layering. I started off using lots of WP Everyday Poetry goodies. I layered the photo on the cardboard and added hand cut papers, gems, some Elle's Studio tags and a Princess Petal.
 I used lots of foam adhesive to create the layers. I really think I need to buy stock in that stuff.
 And since I've decided that I want to do more stamping on my page, I pulled out my MME stamps and played. It was so much fun!

 Speaking of Webster's. If you haven't been to the blog, you need to head over there.  Last week was Brandin's birthday and we all created cards for her. Now they are hosting a card challenge. All you need ot do is create a card using Webster's gems and Bloomers. Details are on the blog. You could win a collection of your choice!


My card uses lots of Sunday Picnic goodies and an Elle's Studio tag. (Can you tell I'm addicted to these right now!!!)

So, that's it for today. Busy week ahead, as always. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks, as always, for stopping by!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow fabulous page ! It has all that I love !

Shannon91 said...

So beautiful !!! Thanks for inspiration...
Bizz

Deanna said...

LOVE both of these Anabelle! They're both amazing in their own ways! I've missed seeing you and your work lately. Hope all is well! :D

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Anabelle!!!!!!I love all the embellishments :-)

Romy said...

That is such a fabulous layout! I love how you used this romantic collection for a boy layout! And your card looks fabulous too. Your work always makes me so happy:)

Christa said...

LOve the little bits of sparkle here and there. The honeycombs are perfect. Great designs.

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love the layers on the layout, gorgeous! And love the story behind it. Ok, I love that tag on that beautiful card!