Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Snowing Cats and Dogs!

Holy Moly! It has been snowing all day and there's tons more to come. It's crazy! Technically, it's not even winter yet! Ryan has been playing with the neighbors all day. We just had some hot chocolate and are baking some brownies. It's definitely a day to be cozy.

I haven't had much time for scrapping this week. So, here's a quick one to share. I made these to give to our principal and assistant principal. I used glassine bags to wrap the kisses in and used some Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey papers. The pom pom trim is Webster's and the chipboard buttons are Jenni Bowlin. If you haven't noticed, red and aqua are one of my favorite color combos. ;)





I still have to do a bunch of Christmas shopping. I'm hoping the roads are plowed tomorrow so I can get out! Wish me luck.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

These are so cheery and fun! It's snowing here as well still! We are snowed in and staying warm. :-)

Carmen said...

Those are so cute with the pom poms and all!! It's cold here, but not too much snow yet. Hope you're able to get out and pick up the rest of that shopping!!

Ibolya said...

These bags are soooo gute, i love the colorcombo too.
Thursday it was snowing here and it's still laying on the grass and the sidewalk. They say this night we get more snow, now it is 2 o clock in the night and it's not snoming yet, we wil see it in the morning.
I hope you can shop tommorow.

cnelson said...

how fun are these?!! LOVE them!

Sherry Wright said...

These are adorable, love the trim. Be safe in your snowy travels! :)

rebecca lucille said...

This is so flippin' cute! Have fun in the snow!!! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Great article! There are so many people talking about this subject and yet I only have a handful of ‘go-to’ guys whose blog posts make me take notes! (Yes you’re one of them!).Thanks for a great post.It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

cartucho r4i