Monday, December 14, 2009

Holiday Tags

Do you ever do one of those projects that you absolutely LOVE? I can honestly say, those don't come along every day for me. But, this one was definitely one of THOSE
projects. I was feeling particularly uninspired one week. Then, my box from Emma's arrived and I started playing with the Jolly By Golly line from Cosmo Cricket. It was love at first sight!!! I created this tag set and used some Prima Packaging to make a little holder for them. I made them with the intent of giving them as a gift. But....I think I'm going to keep them for myself. ;)










I had made these for Emma's a few weeks ago. My project for this week has so more Jolly By Golly goodies on it, too. I can't get enough of it. So, what is your favorite line this year???

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

ADORABLE!!! You definitely need to hang onto those! ;)

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

These are darling! I love how you inked and sewed the edges. Happy Holidays to you!

Katie said...

These are just too cute! you make it look so easy!

nikilynn said...

Those are awesome tags!!! I love them all!!!
I would have to day that I've been saying this a lot lately, "It's begining to look a lot lot Christmas, Everywhere you go"

Andrea Amu said...

These are tooo adorable! I'd want to keep them too;)

Anonymous said...

These are too ca'ute Anabelle! Ok, now I want to make some tags! :-) I love the Bo Bunny line, Little Yellow Bicycle, and definitely Pink Paislee & Collage Press are my faves this Christmas!

Laura Davis said...

Soooooo CUTE!
hugs,
Laura

DonnaMundinger said...

JUST ADORABLE! I wouldn't want to part with them either! xxD