Friday, January 16, 2009

Ever Notice....

That when kids get the stomach virus it always starts in the middle of the night? Why is that??? Well, it hit us at 1Am last night. My poor little guys slept on the bathroom floor all night. He finally scraped himself up this morning. The first thing he asked to do was to go play Wii Carnival Games Mini Golf. So, he can't be that sick! He is obsessed with this game rignt now. So, even though, he's still running to the bathroom ever once in a while, at least I know that he's having fun in the meanwhile.

Onto happier things. This page just makes me happy! I love Valentine's Day. Ryan has taken after me in this respect. He gets so excited to write out and open his cards. This week at Emma's our theme was Valentine's Day. Wow, did the girls ever come up with some great projects. Go see them here. I think this is my favorite group of projects yet! (Haven't I said that before???)






Anyway I used lots of yummy Making Memories papers on here. I used the Paperie journaling pages and artisan paper. And the blue paper is from the Noteworthy line. I added some Melissa Frances hearts, Chatterbox felt flowers and BG chipboard.

Here is a card that was in Card Creations 6. I LOVE this line from last year. It's MM, too.




Well, that's it for today. I have to head back and be a nursemaid. ;)
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments. They mean so much!

21 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Poor Ryan! The stomach flu is so horrible for them and for us!! That layout is over the top wonderful. My favorite color combo! Have I told you lately how fabulous you are? :)

Gems said...

Oh no, hope that stomach flu passes very quickly!

I am loving the layout and cards though - they are gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

I hope that he gets better fast!!! Stomach flu is the worst!!

I so love your LO and card. The candy in the middle is very cute!! Beautiful :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear Ryan has the flu. That bug went through our house too and it is bad. I hope he is up and running soon AND no one else gets it.

Love your creations... wonderful as always.

Chrys said...

Oh, I hope he feels better soon! Fab projects Anabelle! You inspire so many!

Ingrid said...

Sorry to hear your little boy is sick. Hope he feels better soon.

That layout is stunning, Anabelle. I ♥ it!! Your card is also beautiful.

Have a nice weekend!

Lea L. said...

That layout is gorgeous Anabelle, as is the card! Fabulous work!

Sorry to hear about your little guy..hope he is feeling better soon!

~Lea

Kimberly said...

I hope Ryan is well soon. As for your layout....simply candylicsious! Is that word? LOL Adoring the LOVE themes!

Unknown said...

Hope he's feling better soon. :) Your cards are beautiful as is your LO.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous layout, Anabelle!
And I love that card-- such a great idea to add the candy to it!!
Have a great weekend!

Leslie Ashe said...

Oh no!!! I hope Ryan's better soon Anabelle! My goodness it's so hard on the little ones...oh and their MOM's!! HUGS girl....

I absolutely LOVE your page you posted!! Your colors are incredible. :D And that card...wow!! A feast for my eyes this morning. :D

I hope you have a nice
relaxing weekend!!
Hug your little man up!

xoxo,
Leslie

Audrey Pettit said...

Hope little Ryan gets over his bug quickly! So terrible to be sick. And I know what you mean about the middle of the night thing.
I am so in love with your Valentines projects. Tying those Smarties to you card is just genius, and your page is stunning.

Jennifer said...

oh wow!! Love your layout and your card is so pretty! I love that you tied the candy to it!! Hope your little one feels better soon!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Girl, that layout is just stunning. Loved it as soon as I saw it! The colors are amazing. Adorable card too!

Hugs,
Lisa

danni reid. said...

oh no! i am so sorry he's not feeling well the poor wee babe...

your creations are absolute PERFECTION my friend, love, love them!!!

(((hugs!)))

Cindy S. said...

Oh!! I So hope your Little Man is feeling better soon! I hate it when my little guy is sick.
OK, Where to start on these projects?? I am DRooling all over my keyboard! WOW-WOW-WOW!!
and!! Did I spot your pic in the new Memory Makers Mag??!!?? Congrats!! That is HUGE!!! (and well deserved!)

Anonymous said...

AAhhh! I hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

fantastic layout and card!

Anonymous said...

`Yum` Yum Annabelle these are beautfiul..I love the card with the added sweets...
Hope Ryans feeling a lot better now:(

Dria said...

adorable layout and card.
I hope your family is feeling better!
And yes it does always start in the middle of the night.

Nikki said...

WOW, I love all the embellishments! And I love how you added the candy the the other card.

:)

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! I just love your scrap pages! Gorgeous details! Hope everyone is better by now. I hate that middle of the night thing!!!!