Friday, January 30, 2009

Details

I just love details! Trying to create simple projects is just beyond me. Some of my favorite gals do amazing, simple, graphic work. I love looking at it, but I can't create it! Isn't that funny?

So, speaking of details, here are some projects that I think have lots of them.
This is the layout that I did for Webster's Pages for CHA. I used the Hello Beautiful and Inspired lines. The chipboard tree is from Maya Road and the stamp came from a Scarlet Lime kit (I think). I added some distressed and painted corrugated cardboard behind the photos.






Here is another Webster's project. This one was in December cards. I love the color of the Ting A Ling line!




Finally, this is the card I did for Emma's last week using Melissa Phillips' sketch. I'm loving the MM Lovenotes line. I added a Hambly sticker, SEI chipboard and some Prima flowers.




So, did you know that today is Cuddle Day? Grab someone you love and celebrate by snuggling up on the couch together. That's one of our favorite things to do around here! Thanks so much for stopping by!

26 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your "details!"

Unknown said...

Fabulous details, each and every one! Inspiring work, as always Anabelle ~ happy weekend :)

Lori Renn said...

Such beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing. Love all of your sweet details!

Melanie said...

I absolutely am in LOVE with this layout! I knew it was yours when I saw it in the Websters CHA booth pics. Beautiful - and so are your other projects. You are such an inspiration. :)

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous work, Anabelle. And very inspiring too. Love it all!!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love this LO. Great details!! And my favorite is that cute pink card. Love the colors!!! Happy cuddle day!!

ellen s. said...

i love the detail {speaking of detail ;} on the flocked buttons {brads?} that is so pretty...

they are all gorgeous. i am working on your challenge over at websters! i do need a few more hours in the day.

Unknown said...

All so beautiful! I just love the way you do details!

Christine said...

Oooh!!! I ADORE all the lovely details you add to your projects, Anabelle! That's what has me drooling everytime I see something you create! :-D

Thanks so much for the inspiration! You always leave me breathless with your work!

Emily said...

I am a simple scrapper and no matter what I do I can't make a detailed anything. So we are opposites. I LOVE your work, just beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

I love your projects!!! I especially love your layout and the colors you chose to mesh together!! GJ with your work, it's inspiring!

whoistracy said...

Well, happy "cuddle" day to you, too! Love your cards, as always.

Leslie Ashe said...

Hi sweets!
It's your groupie...hee hee!

I LOVE your layout. I love your cards. I can't say it enough Anabelle...you are amazing with your details! :D

I hope your weekend is fabulous.
Hugs!
Leslie

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow! I just adore your details Annabelle! Every time I visit your blog my jaw drops!

Anonymous said...

your designs are always so beautifully detailed! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful layout and great design. Love the cards, that butterfly is stunning.

Sherry Wright said...

You know I adore that layout and your cards are pure eye candy!!

Wendy Kwok said...

You are amazing with details... love love the card by MF.... such awesome touches.

Anonymous said...

These are `gorgeous `Annabelle love your attention to detail:)~X~

Staci Taylor said...

Ahh, I could look at your details all day! Gorgeous gorgeous work anabelle! That LO is so stunning!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so love your details, my dear!

p.s.tagged ya

Kerry said...

Your projects are always so beautiful and inspiring! I have given you a blog AWARD...details on my blog.

Jennifer Hansen said...

I love the look of detailed, layered, shabby and I can't seem to do it, so instead I'm kind of a simple, clean gal. That's funny you think the opposite!

jaz lee said...

Such beautiful work!!! love them all.the card is super super pretty!

Linda said...

Beautiful work. The details are wonderful. I just did a card kit with Webster's for Scrap N Supply shack...love that pp.

Julia Sandvoss said...

Beautiful Annabelle...love The Hunt layout! :-)