Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Colorful

Well, it's a dreary, snowy, morning today! Very gray. So, I thought it would be fun to post some colorful projects. First up is a layout I did a while ago. It was in the October '08 Memory Makers. I absolutely love the photos on this one. I took them one day when we were at the shore. I think I'm going to frame the one of the swings.
I used lots of Queen and Co. stuff on it and Doodlebug glitter on the letters.




Next up is my 2S4Y card. I got a bunch of Jenni Bowlin stuff the other day. YUM! I absolutely adore her products. I added some American Crafts chipboard and that yummy ribbon is from M&J Trimming.



(Forgive the less than stellar photos. Remember, it's grey and dark here this morning.;) )

And finally, here is my card based on Rae's bonus sketch at 2S4Y. I used some Pink Paislee and K and Co. goodies on it. It's also my card for the Cardaclicious challenge. We were asked to use orange and green and a journaling card/tag.




I have been enjoying all of the sneaks from CHA! The new Webster's Pages is to die for! My hands are itching to get a hold of it and to start creating. Speaking of Webster's, there's an online chat at Inspire Me tonight at 9PM EST. Stop by!

Here are some of my other favorite things that I've seen so far: (Warning: lots of photos ahead...)

The Melissa Frances Fresh Twist collection. All I can say is YUM!!



I'm also in love with Bo Bunny's Love Shack collection. It's gorgeous!!


I'm so happy that Pink Paislee came out with some more boyish lines! But.it's their chipboard that I'm drooling over most!



Prima has outdone themselves this time! I can honestly say I want one of everything. Their flowers, papers and embellishments are all stunning. I love these flocked transparencies and the flowers are amazing.





Finally, here's Jenni Bowlin's newest release, Farmer's Wife. I'm just in love with it ALL!!! So glad it's ready to ship, because I'll be buying it ASAP. These milk caps are the cutest things ever!



Thanks for stopping by and bearing with my photo heavy post! Have a great day. ;)

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars that layout is gorgeous!! I am going to link it from my blog!

Unknown said...

LOVE the way you interpreted my sketch Anabelle, absolutely delicious!! Drooling over those CHA sneaks too... oh my poor wallet!
have a great day!

Kerry said...

LOVE that layout! Those pictures are beautiful and I love all of the colors you used to compliment them! Thanks for sharing some of your favorite CHA sneak peeks...that love shack collection looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I know I'm in for a treat whenever I am headed to your blog Anabelle! This post definitely does not disappoint! The LO is stunning and I absolutely love your 2s4y cards! Thanks for the sneak peeks too!

Laina said...

Wonderfully bright layout Anabelle, I needed that cheeriness today! I'm in love with that boy chipboard from PP too!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow Anabelle lots of yumminess going on here! Your work is always spectacular, & your kind, sweet words mean millions to us!
Thank you!
hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

I want those Milk caps, all the pink paislee, sigh.....really everyhting. I went to an antique fair this weekend and found a booth with some antique milk and coke caps...score!! I love your bright LO and how you have the paper cut at the bottom with all those beautiful flowers!! Beautiful work as always :-)

Chrys said...

Gorgeous layout!!!!! Yes, I'm anxious to get all of that plus more! And VERY happy that there are more boy lines! :) :)

Unknown said...

Love your Colorful LO!! Gorgeous!! I too am in love with many of the same things right now...Bo Bunny has knocked my socks off the past two releases. Thanks for all the photos! I hadn't seen the MF one yet.

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, love that lyout! Stunning work!

Savitri said...

Wow, your work are stunning! I LOVE the page. Very publication worthy!!!! The card is just gorgeous and I love everything you shared!

Kandis Smith said...

Everything is sooo yummy!! Cant' wait to get my hands on all of it!! GORgeous layout girl--I loved it in MM!!

katrina said...

your work is just amazing!!

Jolene said...

Anabelle, you are amazing. I love it all. Thanks for sharing.
Jolene

~Lori Roop said...

Fabulous style and colors!! Tons of eye candy!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your pics for CHA, Anabelle! I love that PP, too, but also most crazy about the chipboard shapes!
I love the layout you posted and your cards. Stunning work, as always!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all of those things too! great pages but the pictures are just fantastic!

Lucy Edson said...

Fabulous layout! The colors are so gorgeous!! I am loving the sneaks too - Prima has too much good stuff this year!

Danielle Flanders said...

I agree with all the ones you picked for sure! I am in LOVE with your first layout, my gosh, how colorful and gorgeous!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Everything is just gorgeous! I bet that swing photo will look awesome framed!
And I am loving your list of faves too!!!

Kristen Swain said...

omgosh girl- your layout is FAB-YOU-LOuS! How come I never see anything that pretty when I go to OC? I guess I'm not looking in the right places!! and yeah- I agree- your list is spot on with some new yumminess!! thanks for sharing!
and I love love love your bonus sketch card- I so am into orange right now- I guess I need the perk- fantastic! PS- are you loving this snow? not! LOL!
kris

Vee said...

I am totally in love with jenni bowlin new pieces!

Anonymous said...

what a bright and happy layout anabelle! i hear ya on the dark sky photo days. i had that same issue today with my images.

YAY for cha time - time for some wonderful new goodies!

Katie said...

Gorgeous cards and LO!! Wow...talk about fun use of color!

Katie

Ewonne said...

Your cards are outstanding!!! Love them ♥♥♥

Ingrid said...

Anabelle, you never disappoint me with your projects. I love everything you make. :-) Your layout is stunning! So colorful. And your takes on the 2S4Y sketches are gorgeous. Beautiful cards!

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous layout. Yes, it is beautiful color. I too am loving the new releases this Winter as well.

Linda said...

wow!!! Just amazing beautiful lo, love all that gorgeous eye candy too!

Peet said...

Gorgeous work, annabelle!!! love all of them!

Lea L. said...

I adore that layout...the photos are amazing! And your cards are just darling! Great job on all the challenges! We miss you at CPS!

~Lea

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love your projects Anabelle! And how fun to see the sneaks of some of your new favorites. I thought I had seen all the new Prima stuff, but somehow I had missed those flocked transparencies. How cool are they? I'm loving the JB milk jug stuff and the buttons!! And the new Webster's is definitely yummy.
That chat had my head spinning again last night. Thank goodness I had my specs on this time. ;)

cnelson said...

gorgeous lo, cards...everything! your work is amazing!

Leslie Ashe said...

My gracious Anabelle! There you go yet again! You are amazing. Love love LOVE your work.
Hope you're having a great week my sweet friend! :D

Anonymous said...

LOVE the ocean city layout, Anabelle! It really makes me miss the shore...and want to scrapbook! Hope all is well with you :)

Tricia said...

so much to see and look at. The card and the layout is GORGEOUS> The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for the sneaky peakies!

danni reid. said...

could NOT love these more Anabelle, omgosh everything is so beautiful!

hugs & so much love!
danni

Michele Kovack said...

I love that LO! As a matter of fact when I got that mag, I flagged it, because it is soooo gorgeous! Love all of your gorgeous cards too!