Sunday, December 28, 2008

Still Eating...

Yep, Christmas is over, but I'm still indulging! We had friends over last night and we just sat around and ate and ate and ate some more! Ugh. After New Year's is over, I HAVE to get back to the gym.

Just a couple of cards to share today...This one was done for Emma's last week. I used Scenic Route and My Mind's Eye papers. The little bird is My Mind's Eye and the stickers are Making Memories. I love the chipboard. It's SEI.




This card is based on CPS sketch 96. I'm a little late, but oh well. I used Sassafrass Lass papers, MM die cuts, K and Co. brads and Prima felt. The rubon is Fancy Pants.





Finally, if you're looking for a fun and easy thank you card to send to all of those people who gave you holiday gifts, I did a cute set for the MMM blog last week. Here's a peek...


You can see the rest of it and instructions here.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truely inspiring!!

I was good this year...I didnt eat too much!! Trust me Its a good thing!!

Ann said...

Totally gorgeous! I love your blog--eye candy galore! :D

Anonymous said...

wow those are so lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Linda Beeson said...

It just doesn't end - all of the amazing products to use on cards! Yours are just wonderful! Off to check out that amazing little peek.

Staci Taylor said...

Oooh, gorgeous cards anabelle! I especially love the colors in the top one! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

Kimberly said...

Simply gorgeous...I know what you mean about being a glutten this holiday season. But that is what celebrating is...friends, family, and food. Love your new look here.

Ingrid said...

I saw the Thanks card in Emma's Paperie's newsletter and ♥♥♥ it! Your other card is beautiful too.

On my way... said...

So beautiful Anabelle, so inspiring :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful.....love the rich colors in the first and the soft shades in the second.
Melis

Davinie Fiero said...

Beautiful cards Anabelle!

Anonymous said...

absolutly `beautiful` Annabelle......best wishes for a `Happy and Healthy New Year` ~X~

Leslie Ashe said...

Gorgeous, just GORGEOUS Anabelle!!

Wanted to come by and wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!!

:D

Eveline said...

Lovely cards.
Eveline.