Monday, December 1, 2008

Glittery Christmas Fun!

It's official. I'm in the Christmas mood! We put our tree up this past weekend. We've made a gingerbread house. And I've gotten a lot of my shopping already finished. I think that starting early will help me enjoy the season more. I'm trying to spread the goodness out over the entire month.

Speaking of enjoying the season, you need to check out a wonderful new blog. Cris Cunningham is hosting a Christmas blog and lots of people (including me ;)) will be contributing projects, layouts, cards and recipes that exemplify how to truly relish the spirit of the season. Oh, and normally I'm not a fan of blogs with music, but you'll have to put the speakers on for this one as she has some wonderful Christmas Carols playing in the background!

Visit Cris' blog here: An Enchanted Christmas

So, onto some projects. This week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch is so cute. Love the DT'c cards, too. I played around with it for a while and ended up rotating the card 90 degrees to the right. I ended up with this card.



Yeah, I went a little crazy with the layering and jewels, but I love how it turned out.

As you know, today is Tuesday. That means it's MMM blog day. I have been playing around with the little tins my Paper Salon stamps came in. I reorganized my clear stamps this weekend and ended up with a lot of little tins that I didn't want to part with. So, I made some fun ornaments. Here's the sneak peek of the one on the blog.



You can see the whole thing here.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

29 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!!! Wow! Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness....All around!!! Char

Christina Carnoy said...

those projects are absolutely stunning! I love your creating style!!!!

Chrys said...

Gorgeous projects!!!! So inspiring Annabelle!!!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow Annabelle this is just stunning! I love all the jewels. Oh I am now in the Christmas spirit!
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your tin, Anabelle, and that card is just gorgeous! your attention to detail is truly stunning!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is stunning! Love the pp and the beautiful trims!

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!! Love all your detail!!

Anonymous said...

Both so gorgeous! I love them!!

Unknown said...

Well if you run out of places to give away those gorgeous ornaments I certainly volunteer, LOL!
And there is never too much that card is beautiful!

papertrails leaver said...

Absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

Love the card and the layering!!!

Cindy Lee said...

Blings! My fave! And your card is just stunning.

Tamaroo said...

this is so cool!

Leslie Ashe said...

oh WOWOWWOWOW!! What beautiful projects!! I just love your style, love everything you do!

Kimberly said...

Gorgeous once again! I got my Christmas Present yesterday...my son came home from Iraq fro 18 days! Our home is busting with the Christmas Spirit!

Unknown said...

Holy gorgeousness Anabelle, I LOVE your take on Laura's sketch this week...YUM!!

Allison said...

great card, love all the bling
AllisonX

Frida said...

This card is gorgeous !!!
All the bling bling, I love it !

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Absolutly stunning!! Great take on the sketch!!

Lucy Edson said...

That tin is stunning!! Love how you glittered it and decorated the inside and out!

Beautiful card - I say the more layers the better! ;D

Abby said...

Beautiful card! Love all the bling and layering...who says we can't go a little crazy with it sometimes? LOL!

Sherie said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, I love these cards! They are just beautiful!

Lea L. said...

This card is gorgeous Annabelle! I love all the different layers, and the rhinestone swirls!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Mrs J said...

An amazing card Annabelle, love all the jewels on it! Stunning work as always!
Mrs Jx

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh Annabelle I see you subscribe to my favorite saying "More is never enough!" And you do it soooo well. Fantastic! xxD

Kristen Swain said...

that is beautiful I love the bling with the vintagish chip!
kris

Katie said...

So pretty! Love all of those jewels :)

Katie