Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pink and Yellow

Hello! It's the end of a long day. I taught, came home and cooked, cleaned, etc. Went to the gym for a killer spinning/yoga class and now I'm laying here in bed with the laptop. It's my favorite time of day. I'm just chilling out.

I wanted to share a quick post tonight because I realized that I haven't posted this card.

 I used a Pink Paislee heart as a stencil and inked the yellow heart onto the paper. I cut it out and handstitched around it.  There's lots of layering going on. I layered some Crate paper, a doily, two Melissa Frances tags and then I backed my stenciled heart with a Little Yellow Bicycle sticker.
I decided to decorate the inside of the card, too. The stamp is Ali Edwards.  I love it!

There you have it. A little pink and yellow to hopefully brighten up your day.
Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a pretty card. I love how you layered the tags and envelopes.
Have a wonderful day!

Patty O'Malley said...

Pretty card.

Unknown said...

wow great collection of pink Paislee

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you used the heart as a stencil, so creative!!