Monday, June 14, 2010

Sweet Guys

This layout channels by inner Nathalie Kalbach. :) I just love her cool, artsy style!
Recently, I received some of her papers and decided to put them to use on this page.



I started by creating a background using a technique Nathalie posted on the Tattered Angel's educator blog. I used a Glimmer Screen and some Gesso to create the effect.



I punched the borders and butterflies from Nathalie's papers, too. Then, I added touches of glitter using glitter I created by spraying white glitter with Lime Twist glimmer mist. The tag and die cut are Tattered Angels as is the butterfly and alphas.



That's pretty much it! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

I love what you did with the paper and technique. Gorgeous!!! You are amazing!

Shari Nelson said...

Very nice! I love the flower you used here. It is Prima right?