Friday, June 25, 2010

CCG 148

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything new all week. Getting back to work, bible school and taking care of the new kitty, was a bit tough! I think we are all are in more of a groove now. ;)

Color Combos Galore 148 is now live. I'm glad I could participate in this one again. Here's the inspiration board:



And here's the card that I made using it:




I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. The lavendar cardstock is Papertrey Ink are the stamps. I cut the damask design from a piece of October afternoon paper and added a Prima flower and pearls.

The pages that the rest of the DT made are awesome! You can see them here:
Color Combos Galore 148

Definitely stop over and participate if you can.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Brenda Weaver said...

This is SO gorgeous! I so love the way you layered the punched edges. Plus the color scheme is stunning!

BabyBokChoy said...

Love those very pastel and soft colors and your card is great!

cnelson said...

Such a GORGEOUS card!! I looooooooove the embossing!!!

Heather Rogers said...

Very pretty Anabelle. I will have to check this out. Thanks. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazing creation! Love that embossing, will check the site out! Thanks for sharing!

best online pharmacy said...

That so wonderful plus that is extremely different from all blogs i have seen great work. Best Wishes