Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Gossamer Blue Kids

The December Gossamer Blue kits were revealed on Sunday. They are wonderful. I love the colors this month - plum, aqua, pink, orange and teal. How can you go wrong with that? Aside from the beautiful, exclusive cards and paper, there are lots of goodies from Basic Grey, Carta Bella, Chic Tags and Webster's Pages. The mix is lovely.

Here are some spreads I created with the Life's Pages kits. On this first page, I added a transparency and created a double layer for my right hand side page.

 


 
 This next spread uses just items from the Life's Pages main kit and printables.  I especially love that 4 by 6 card with the triangles and the arrow shaped paper clips.
 


 

Aren't the colors so pretty? The top left card is a wood one from Basic Grey topped with a Chic Tags tag. I also love the watercolored card and the one with the three hearts.


This month's Life Pages kit stamp is so fun. You can create little pockets with it. I added photos and tag detailing the story of the night our kitty got out. It was quite upsetting and I wanted to make sure I documented everything that happened and how we felt.

So, be sure to go and check out Gossamer Blue. The main scrapbook kit is equally as awesome. And there are some super cute Christmas themed add ons, too! Lori never disappoints.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome as always Anabelle!!!!