Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pink Tags

Happy Day after Christmas. I hope you had a lovely celebration. Our's was wonderful. Ryan was spoiled and we all ate way too much. My house looks like a bomb exploded in it. There are toys and clothes everywhere! Oh well. At least I have until January 2 to clean it all up!

So, as you can see, this is my second post in just a few days. Woo hoo! I'm on a roll. Anyway, I thought I'd share a project I made for the Crate Blog recently. I used a mix of the Bundled Up and Flea Market lines to create this pink tag set. I love the look of shabby pinkness at Christmas and tried to emulate that in the project. I think this was one of my favorite projects this year!

 I added some stitching to all of them to contribute to the shabby look. On this tag I used chipboard and brads along with a label sticker.
 I love layering lots of elements and the die cuts were great for doing that on this tag.
 I die cut several cardboard stars and used them on the tags. I painted them with Mod Podge and added my favorite color glitter - Platinum!
 The little ice skater looked so cute layered onto this star!
 I love hearts and resin flowers and think they go perfectly with the theme of these tags. You could easily swap out the Christmas sticker for a Valentine's Day one, here.
 And here are all 5 tags. I love how they all turned out a bit differently from each other, yet they are all coordinated. Which one do you like best?
Thanks so much for stopping today. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

6 comments:

Romy said...

They all look wonderful! I just love the mix of pink and glitter.

Monique Liedtke said...

Just awesome!! Love all the pink colors!!

Amanda said...

Beautiful tags! The colors are perfect.

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness and oh so pretty in pink! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Patty O'Malley said...

These are all so cute! Love using pink for Christmas. I think my favorite one in the star with the heart.

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad to hear you had such a wonderful Christmas, Anabelle! And thanks for popping by my blog the other day! LOVE your sweet little holiday tag set. Shabby pink at Christmastime is one of my most favorite looks. Totally impossible to pick a favorite...but I do really love that little skater girl! :)