Sunday, March 4, 2012

Red, White and Cream



Not too long ago, I received an email from Marushka in Russia asking me to be the Guest Designer for her blog  "Boltushka Sasha". My card was posted this week.


I used some My Mind's Eye paper on here along with their die cuts. The chipboard is Twiddlybitz painted cream. I found a vintage button and painted it, as well. The lace along the bottom is also vintage. I always enjoy using found items on my cards.




I love how this hobby of our's is so international. I've met papercrafters from all over the world. It's so fun to see how we all share the same passion.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, and huray for internet !

Romy said...

Congratulations on being featured on their website! It's wonderful how scrapbooking gets you in touch with people from all over the world, isn't it? It's only such a pity that this also means we probably won't ever get to meet some of them, due to the big ocean inbetween us;)

Anyway, your card is totally gorgeous! I just love the combination of colours you used for it.

Patty O'Malley said...

Congrats on the feature! I hope they sent you a copy. Pretty card. Love the chipboard.

Patty O'Malley said...

Congrats on the feature! I hope they sent you a copy. Pretty card. Love the chipboard.

Shannon91 said...

So lovely... i love this paper !
Bizz

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very pretty Anabelle! Love those colors and all your great details!