Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Sunday

It's a lazy day here today! I managed to drag myself to the gym, but other than that, I've been just sitting around and catching up on some scrappy stuff! I love days like this. I know I could be cleaning, but, oh well... :)

Today, I have a couple of stamped projects to share with you. Recently, Lisa Pace asked me to create some things using her new Pink Persimmon stamps. These stamps are so fun and vintagey. I loved using them!

My first card uses some My Mind's eye paper and some vintage trim along with a doily to showcase the stamp.


 I added some twine, a Prima flower and a Zva crystal. Finally, I highlighted the stamp with some Platinum stickles.

Next up is a tag I made. I created the main part of the tag using some Graphic 45 paper. Then, I stamped the image onto cardstock. I inked it with Versamark ink and poured on a liberal amout of UTEE which I then heat embossed. I love the glossy look it gave the image.

The clock was spritzed with Mr. Huey Shine. Also, I dry brushed the vintage button with some paint. I finished it off with some more Zva crystals.




Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ♥

6 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, that is such a gorgeous soft card! And I really love your vintage tag too!

Emily said...

How pretty! I really like how you accented the top of the bottle!

Shannon91 said...

SO cute ... Very romantic !
Bizz

Shannon91 said...

SO cute ... Very romantic !
Bizz

Alex said...

Love the soft and romantic feeling in here :-) Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

This is such a loveky card and the tag is so nice I love them both Annabelle, I am catching up on my viewing of blogs and new creations , You have been making some great creations Lately
Hugs Elaine