Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tags and Thanks!

It's Thursday, yay! I am officially on break until January 3! What a wonderful feeling. I'm also doing the happy dance because I found out last night that I won the Nook's Card Shark's contest. Yay!!! If you voted for me, I'd like to say a special thanks to you. I owe ya! :) It was a lot of fun and the two girls who were with me in the finals, Jan and Annelie, are super talented. I've been really inspired by them and the other girls who created cards for the competition.

So, I have a couple of Christmas projects that I'd better post before it's too late, LOL. This first card is one that I made for my Crate GDT gig.




I used Crate's Peppermint line here. Isn't that chipboard Santa adorable?

My next project uses Basic Grey Nordic Holiday line. The colors are so fun. I'm such a sucker for chipboard, so I piled it on here, too.






I had a lot of fun adding little bits and pieces to these. To create the pocket, I took a 6 by 6 piece of paper and just stitched the edges. The tags fit perfectly inside.







To see details about the supplies I used on here, check out the Emma's Paperie blog.



Well, that's it for today. I am going to finish working on my Christmas cards and finish grocery shopping for the weekend's festivities.

Thanks for stopping by. ~Anabelle

8 comments:

Unknown said...

They are beautiful. I'm not really a card kind of girl since I've seen someone through one of my handmade cards away with the wrap paper of the gift. Seeing yours make me think that they would make adorable mini album cover...

cnelson said...

So CUTE and FUN and FABULOUS!

Patty O'Malley said...

These are all so cute! Congratulations on the win!

Patty O'Malley said...

These are all so cute! Congratulations on the win!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats Anabelle! Your creations are all divine! You are so talented. Enjoy the holidays and Merry Christmas.:)

Steph Devlin said...

Oh Anabelle, these card are divine. Just dropping by to say have a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for you, you know how much I adore your stuff.
Hugs, Steph xo

Audrey Pettit said...

Goodness, how Ca-ute! LOVE your sweet holiday creations, Anabelle! And super huge congrats on your Nook win!

Linda Beeson said...

I love it all!