Friday, December 16, 2011

Red, White and Pink

Ugh. I have a Christmas Cold! I can't believe there is one weekend left before Christmas and I'm not feeling well. I have sooo much to do. Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to push through it. Grrrr....

On a happier note, I have been having fun making some Christmasy projects for Emma's. This one is based on one of my favorite color combos - red, white and pink. I decided to make a treat jar and card set. This will go to Ryan's teacher with a gift card tucked inside.







I used the new October Afternoon Christmas line (Holiday Style) for it. I love the little pennant flags! And their chipboard is some of my favorite out there.

See thosse little kisses in the jar? They are white chocolate and peppermint. Mmmmmmmm! And if you like that combo, you will absolutely die for these yummies:




I found them on Pinterest (where else?). And let me tell you they are amazing!!!! I ate waaaay more of them last night than I should have! The recipe can be found at Annie's Eats. Make them!!!

Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

7 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute! Love the pennants. I can never find those white choc/peppermint kisses--my favorite combo. Hope you feel better soon!

Patty O'Malley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Romy said...

What a wonderful set of creations! I just love this fresh colour combo! And the baked goodness looks yummy:)

Shellye McDaniel said...

So happy are these projects...I adore your work Anabelle :) Hope you're feeling much better soon ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

what beauti of 2 colors mixed corectly
gives such interesting design.

Lulu said...

How can it be that some folks know just how to mix patterns and colors
Your is the mind of such a creative
person

cnelson said...

Scrumptious post!!