Friday, November 4, 2011

More My Mind's Eye

I have another project using MME Lost and Found 2~Sunshine. Over at My Scrapbook Nook they are having a contest, so I created this card for it. We had to create a card and envelope, making the envelope the star. I used my Coluzle envelope template to make it and added lots of goodies. The flowers are Prima and all of the paper is MME.

Here's the set:


I used PTI's Fillable Frames 4 for the sentiment. The card is for my sweet friend, Amanda for her birthday.

Here's a close up of the envelope.




I loved working on this challenge and I think I'm going to create a couple of more card sets based on this one!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend. ~Anabelle

16 comments:

Kim Duran said...

This is stunning! These papers from MME have been my favorite this season. I love what you did with it and the gold doily - ooh I love it!

Lindsay said...

This is just gorgeous Anabelle! LOVE all of that delicious yellow!

Patty O'Malley said...

Absolutely breathtaking! What a work of art!

Deanna said...

Very elegant Anabelle! I love how you used the grid paper to create something so sophisticated.

{ Kristina } said...

What a beautiful card. :)

Romy said...

Oh my, your card is simply divine! You're just doing such lovely work with these pretty papers from MME!

Sue Jones said...

Gorgeous! Love love these papers :)

Stella said...

A card and envelope like this is priceless and an gift of its own.
The colors, papers, stamps, the design...sigh...I love every piece and bit of this beauty.
Your friend wil love and cherish it. You have an unique and elegant style of your own that I just LOVE.
Enjoy your weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING! Stunning! LOOOOOOVE that doily and flower cluster:)

cnelson said...

Wowzers! Soooooo STUNNING!

Pamela said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! :)

Danielle Flanders said...

These are DE-licious! :)

Jessy Christopher said...

This is just so drop dead gorgeous!! A fan of your work!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Gorgeous! I love your golden tones on this card. Such a great use of an old favorite ofmine...coluzzle!

Diane said...

This is so gorgeous! It is truly amazing and so beautiful.

DarcyLynne said...

I would love to see you do a demo on making this card on a YouTube video. Is that possible? Gorgeous card.