Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Still Here....

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! As I mentioned in my last post, Ryan had been really sick. Well, after two visits, one sinus infection and an antibiotic, we ended up back at the doctor's on Friday. Turns out the little guy had pneumonia! Once we got the right antibiotic, he was a new man. He headed back to school today.
Ryan wasn't the only sick one in the house. Our computer had a virus! So it was in the shop for several days. It's all healthy now and I'm ready to post again.

As I mentioned before, My Scrapbook Nook is having a contest. I participated in three challenges this week. These cards are the cards I made for it.

First is this one that I made using lots of Webster's goodies. I used the Sweet Season line that was from last year. I've always loved this line!




This next card uses the November Nook kit. It's filled with Echo Park's new line.
The doily is Maya Road.




This next card uses lots of October Afternoon. We had to create a card with the number 1 in it somewhere.




So, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

9 comments:

noomiy said...

Wooow! I love first and second one! :)

Romy said...

Oh gosh, each one of your cards is just fabulous! But I especially love the second one too. The flower looks gorgeous!

{ Kristina } said...

Beautiful cards!! :)

cnelson said...

ALL of these could not be more FABULOUS! So glad Ryan is doing better! Pneumonia can be so scary!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Happy to hear that both your son and your computer is healthy now!
Gorgeous cards all three of them! Loved the softness of the first, the flower on the second and the playfulness on the last card!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Great cards! Glad your son is well.

Andrea Amu said...

Glad to hear Ryan is back on the mend AND your computer too!

Your cards for the Card Sharks are all full of eye candy! You always do amazing stuff with the WP Sweet Season line! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have Ryan on the road to recovery! Love your cards as always :-)

Zarah said...

They are amaaazing! I can't decide if I love the first or the third mostest of all. Maybe both?! ;D