Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday at Webster's Pages

I'm so excited! A few weeks back, Brandin asked me to create a layout and card using a kit she is selling on Black Friday. The kit is amazing. It's called 'It's a Sweet Season'. The kits will be going on sale at midnight on Thursday night. There are a very limited number and I'm sure they will be going fast! When you order the kit, not only will you get $65 worth of gorgeous goodies, but you will get directions to mke my layout and card.

Here's the layout:




And here's my card:




Sweet Season is one of my favorite Webster's lines of all time. And the embellishments that are included in the kit are so gorgeous. Here's a photo of everything you'll get:



After making my projects I still have a TON of leftovers.

There is a gorgeous second kit with directions for a beautiful mini-album by Laura McCullogh. You can see it at the Webster's Blog along with all of the information about ordering, etc.

You definitely won't want to miss out on this deal. Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

Darling lo and gorgeous card!!

Romy said...

You made such gorgeous creations with this kit. They both have that wonderful soft Anabelle-feel to them:)

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic kits! Love the layout and card.

LG said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! I am a huge fan!!!