Friday, May 8, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment over the last few days. I combined the comments from the last two posts, visted the random integer generator and found that the winner was...

Amy Tara!!!
Anabelle, I LOVE that mini album. It's really beautiful! Have a great day! ~Amy Tara~

May 7, 2009 5:29 AM


Congrats!! I'll be sending your goodies out ASAP. ;)

Just wanted to share this last project that uses Bo Bunny products. It was the one I did for Emma's this past week. I decided to get out my Scor-Pal. Every time I use it, I'm reminded of all of the fun things I can make with it. One of the best things about Scor-Pal is their website. There are tons of tutorials on how to use it. You can make cards, envelopes, boxes, ornaments, etc. The directions are clear and the projects almost make themselves.

Since Mother's Day is coming up, I decided to make this project for my mother-in-law. With 8 grandchildren, she certainly could always use something to keep their photos tucked in her purse. This wallet photo folder set is perfect for her. I created the wallet using the directions found HERE. Like I said, the directions are clear and make the assembly really easy.

I also created a card to go with it. I love the interactive cards and there are tutorials for several of them at the Scor-Pal website. Here is the one that I chose to make. It's called a Layered Folds card.

I printed the sentiment and added it to the inside of the card.

The Scor-Pal, along with the wonderful directions at the site made this a really quick and easy gift to put together!










I think she'll really like it!

Well, for all of you Mothers out there, have a blessed and relaxing Mother's Day. I hope you spend it with the ones you love most.

11 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Oh wow! That's just gorgeous! I love those two bright colors together. I wanted to make something for my mil for m-day but i just didn't think I had an ounce more creativity in me after this week. You have however, once again inspired me!!

cnelson said...

such a cute project! love the colors! Congrats to Amy Tara and Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Kimberly said...

Stunning as usual. I love orange and pink together.

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` creations Annabelle..
Have a lovely weekend:)♥

Millie said...

I completely agree with Julie! The colors are nice and cheery and they are something that I want to make!!

Leigh Penner said...

Seriously, Anabelle, I just sigh over the beauty of your creations!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Who wouldn't love it! It is a piece of art. Thanks for sharing!
R

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Yes, mam! That is one beautiful and ultra creative card! I love the gorgeous colors you used for this and the flowers are just perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW Anabelle! I can't believe I won! THANK YOU! AND I always always LOVE your stuff!
Happy Mother's day! ~Amy Tara~

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulous project Anabelle! Those colors pop off the page. She's gonna love it! Now I'm off to the ScorPal site to check out more projects. xxD

Staci Taylor said...

That is so gorgeous, anabelle, i'm sure your MIL loves it!! Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!