Monday, May 11, 2009

New Websters

I hope you had as wonderful Mother's Day as I did. I got the sweetest little handmade project and card. And my little buddy went out and picked some tulips for me. I love it!

I have a couple of new layouts to share. These both use the new Webster's lines. This first page is from the Magical Wishes collection. The page is about my red velvet cupcake that I got on my birthday. I handcut some of the vellum paper to use as accents. I think it looks pretty cool against the black. The flowers and crystals on here are Zva. Aren't those red flowers cool??





This next page is from the A Sweet Life line. When I saw these papers I knew that my berry picking photos would be perfect with them. The flowers and crystals are also Zva!





Both pages have the new letter stickers and some of the image stickers, too. I love the letter ones, especially since they come in two sizes. You can see all of the new products HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

19 comments:

Kimberly said...

Stunning as usual Anabelle!

Rissa said...

Beautiful!!! Great Job!

cnelson said...

delightful los! love them both!

Unknown said...

Oooh, these are just delish! Such amazing colors!

Danielle Flanders said...

These are both sooo amazing! I love what you did with the ribbon on the last one!

ellen s. said...

oh man that vellum is so cooL! and that title is so cool. is the recipe for red velvet cupcakes the same as cake? it's my FAVE!

Nicole said...

Love the LO's Anabelle, Just gorgeous. Makes me want to go SB shopping!

Linda Beeson said...

Webster's Pages is always a treat to see used so LOVING your creations!

Kandis Smith said...

these are fabulous pages! You are such a doll!! :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh Anabelle! These are so pretty!

Shaina Longstreet said...

so terrific! i love your pages and your scrapping style.
<3

thanks for sharing.

roree said...

Gorgeous layouts, Anabelle! So very sweet!

papertrails leaver said...

Yummmm!! I adore red velvet cake too! Love the birthday and berry layouts!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous layouts, Anabelle!

Unknown said...

gorgoues pages anabelle, the flowers on the first LO are amazing, and I love all of the elements on your berry picking LO.. fabulous creations!
~♥~rae

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, GORGEOUS!!! I just ordered the new cherry line & can't wait to get it!

Unknown said...

Delightful, loved those flowers a lot, beautuful LO's

Unknown said...

Love your layouts! I did pick up some of the WP letter stickers. Love them!

Laina said...

Gorgeous work Anabelle! I love seeing your work!