Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

With a name like O'Malley, you know we're celebrating in this house. Ryan and I made green cupcakes yesterday, we all are wearing green today and we're heading to an Irish pub for dinner. :) Hope you're enjoying this day, too!

I have a couple of things to share. This first card is for a friend who recently had something nice happen to her. I'm loving this color combo and this PTI Damask Designs set. I could use it on everything!! The ribbon is PTI, too.




I added a Melissa Frances resin piece to the center. I've been loving these, lately, too! This next card use several resin pieces paired with the new Making Memories spring line. This is my Emma's card for the week. Head over to the blog to see some fun spring inspiration!




This last card is based on Kazan's sketch this week at 2S4Y. I recently got these Pink Paislee Fascination papers and am in love with them! I did a project for Emma's for next week with the and used them on this card, too.



And, since it's Tuesday, you know that I posted at the MMM blog. This week, we're all sharing projects made with the new American Crafts lines. They are so fun and perfect for Spring. I love how my layout turned out. I went for something a bit more simple this time - believe it or not! Here's a peek.



You can see the rest of it HERE.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy St. Patties day to you and your family :) Wow Anabelle I think this has got to be one of my fav weeks in terms of your projects. I love each and everyone of them - absolutely beautiful!
Hugs
Kazan

Renee Lamb said...

Happy St. Paddy's to you!!! I've got some irish in me with my Mom's maiden name of Henry. Have fun at the pub!!! Your cards are gorgeous and your Spring card gives even more of a spring fever! LOL ---love your work!

Wendy Kwok said...

Woo... you make me want to buy the MF resin vintage piecs. Love your cards!

~dawne said...

Happy St. Patties day to you & family!! Your cards are stunning...I love how you've used the MF resin...simply gorgeous. Your card for 2S4U is equally pretty....love the new papers.

Daniela Dobson said...

I love what you did with the PTI stamp set. I ordered it the other day along with another set! It's on the way here.
Beautiful creations.

Shawna said...

Happy St. Paddy's day though im a little late in the day. Beautiful cards!

Kimberly said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! Love all the wonderful details in your work!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic, beautiful, gorgeous cards - I need more adjectives to describe how much I love them and how I wish I could make cards like you. Wonderful page too. Hope you had an awesome St. Patrick's Day!
Terri

Michelle StClair said...

I always enjoy your soft, sweet cards!!!! Happy St.Patrick's Day!

cnelson said...

you know i love everything you do and all these creations are no exception! the resin pieces are beautiful addition to the cards!

Lea L. said...

These cards are beautiful Anabelle! Love them!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love the cards... and your MMM layout is super cute! Have a wonderful day Anabelle! Amy Tara

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Your cards are just gorgeous!! Love the inspiration! Thx!

Chrys said...

So inspiring Anabelle!!!!!

Annika said...

Your cards are always gorgeous beyond measure! Those ones are not an exception - exquisite!

Julie Overby said...

Just when you think it couldn't possibly get better, it does! You simply amaze me. These cards are so elegant and beautiful. No wonder you had.....7??? picked up! LOL!!

I absolutely adore this set by PTI. Thanks once again for the inspiration.

Hope you and your family had a nice dinner!

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous cards!! PTI's damask set is lovely- I'm sorry I didn't order it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh wow...amazing cards !!! I love them all !!

Martha said...

Beautiful cards, all of them!!
Martha

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, Anabelle - amazing creations!! The details sure make the card, don't they?

Mimmers49 said...

Wow those cards are so beautiful! I've never seen the resing pieces in person...are they really chunky and heavy?

Ewonne said...

Wow!!! Your cards are truly amazing! They're just fabulous!! ♥

~Lori Roop said...

What lovely projects!! Wonderful talent!! ~Lori R

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous work, as always, Anabelle!
I always find a trip to your blog so inpsiring!

Paola said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

Mary said...

Great work! I love the damask designs... It makes me to where I can't wait for mine to make it here!

Cindy Lee said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! I've seen a lot of this PTI damask design recently....very nice!

Monica Anderberg said...

Wow, what a nice card! Really beautiful and I rellay like the colours!

Br /Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Savitri said...

Wow, Anabelle, you never quite to amaze me. These are all gorgeous!! I LOVE your work!!

**Nancy** said...

WOWEE!! Gorgeous projects!! Love it all!!