Friday, March 13, 2009

Collage Elements

Happy Friday!
I recently got my hands on the cutest stamp set. My talented friend, Kim Hughes, just released Collage Elements 1 and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.
I love the background stamps, the butterflies, the flowers, everything. I got some time to play with them last night and here are a few projects that I came up with.

This first one is a simpler card. I adhered the stamped image to a couple of pieces of chipboard and used a small piece of the new Webster's paper behind it.



This next card shows how you can use the stamps to make a more shabby or elegant card. I used the Pin Dot Scrapblock on the purple cardstock. I stamped the round flowers and butterflies and cut them out along with some Webster's flowers that were hand cut from the paper.




And finally, I did this little tag. I stamped the background, added a little piece of Webster's paper and cut out the Hambly transparency butterfly which I folded and adhered to give it some texture. Then I stamped the smaller butterfly and adhered it to it.





That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

17 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

Beautiful cards...always!!
Love all the red!
Happy weekend to ya!

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous creations, Anabelle! I think my favorite is the purple one...love the contrast with the white!

Unknown said...

Your work is so beautiful Anabelle! I always come away from your blog inspired!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all fabulous, Anabelle! I think I'm going to order this set!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

these cards are beautiful! have a great day! :)

Sandi said...

All these are FABULOUS, but that purple one just popped my eyes right out of my head!!! =)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love that new set! Beautiful creations.

cnelson said...

completely gorgeous creations! i'm in awe!

Anonymous said...

what beautiful work! I love it all!

Dria said...

Wonderful cards and I love the use of the little pearls on them, they say- "spring is on the way"

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

WOW! I have just been looking through your latest posts and kicking myself for not stopping by more often! Your work is just amazing! TFS it!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

beautiful cards...... you are amazingly talented... love love the details you put in every pc!

Lori said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful! I have been a fan of yours for quite some time. Thank you very much for your kind comments on my InspireMe post.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work!

XOXO
Sara

Kimberly said...

Love them Anabelle. Your butterflies are wonderful.

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful, you're rockin the stamps. ;)

Kim Mraz said...

ohhhh' these creations make me smile all over

LOVE them all!!

:)