Sunday, July 19, 2015

Crate Paper Card Set

This summer is just flying by! We spent a wonderful two weeks in Hawaii. As soon as I got home, though, the vacation was over. I had to pack my mom's house and help her move to her new retirement community. Her new place is great, but it's a lot smaller so it's going to take some time to sort through everything. The week was exhausting while we packed, moved and unpacked, but I think I am finally over my jet lag. LOL. This weekend finally brought some time to relax.

Here are a few cards that I made with Gossamer Blue's July kits. They are so fun and perfect for documenting all of your summer getaways or staycations.  I used the Crate Paper Journeys line on here. It's so cute!




Head over to Gossamer Blue, as there are still some kits available.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Romy said...

These cards are simply fabulous! I really love the crisp colours and the touches of gold.

Straipsniai said...

Thanks for aa great read