Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Crushing on my Gold and Light Pink Planners

Last week found me still in my Gold planner. I absolutely adore this planner. The color is just so decadent. It's not all fake and shiny. I think I can honestly say this is my favorite one right now. :)




I had a lot of fun decorating this spread. There were several items that I used from my Pinkfresh embellishment kit. I layered some items onto the PL card.  I wrote my to do list on the back of it. The little gold flair badge is from there. I hot glued it to the clip. Love making clips right now. The glitter bows came in a Freckled Fawn kit and I made clips out of those as well.

For my creative planner, I stuck with light pink last week. This is such an amazing shade! I decorated it with some Echo Park goodies. the stickers are from the Victoria's Garden collection from a while back. The velvet bookmark is something that Webster's Pages out out a while back. I love how it looks here. I used a WP cameo for a clip, too.


I'm continuing to use stamps in my planner, too. Really loving the list ones. This one is from Studio L2E.  My Webster's Pages teammates Andrea Gomoll and Jennifer Reyes posted a couple of really inspiring videos about using stamps in planners. I got so many great ideas from them! Definitely check them out if you are interested in stamps.

Andrea's Video

Jennifer's Video

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Romy said...

They are so so pretty! You do really wonderful work with these planners.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so beautiful.

Kelly Olson said...

Grreat reading