Thursday, July 7, 2011

Botanical Christmas

The new Webster's Pages lines are rolling out. Today, Brandin is sharing Botanical Christmas and it is GORGEOUS! I was lucky enough to be able to play with it and created this page of Ryan on Christmas morning.



Every year on Christmas morning he waits at the top of the steps while Fran turns on the Christmas music and gets the camcorder started. He's a pretty good sport about it and I love sitting there with him, watching his excitement grow.

I used lots of new WP goodies on here. The bling is amazing.



I love the flowers - awesome colors!



And the trim is fabulous. Webster's always has the BEST trims! Here I used some red velvet trim on my banners.



Remember, they are doing a giveaway this week. All you need to do is visit Inspire Me and grab the badge image. Post it on your blog, message boards or Facebook and if you're spotted you'll be entered. While you're there, check out the other new releases! You certainly won't be disappointed!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. :)

9 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this! This line looks incredible! Can't wait to see it in person!

Lindy said...

Beautiful layout!!!! Love this new collection!

Romy said...

Sigh...it must have felt pretty weird to scrap a Christmas picture in July;) But your layout is gorgeous! Love all the bright tones on here.

cnelson said...

Soooo FAB! LOVE the pops of red!!

Bellaidea said...

so very cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your page is just beautiful, Anabelle! I love this new line, and you have really showcased it here. Awesome use of the velvet ribbon in your banner, and I adore how you've used the bling. Really want some of this. :)

Danielle Flanders said...

You are the best with bling and make it look so classy! :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

So stunning!!!! I LOVE the little pennants and the colors are all so yummy! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous page. I love all of the beautiful elements. :)