Saturday, May 14, 2011

Webster's Digi

I've dabbled a bit in digital designs before, but I finally downloaded some of the awesome Webster's digital goodies this week and created my first Webster's digital page.

I decided to start with Country Estate, since I love this line so much.




Anything that is available in paper, is also available in digital format. You can find them all here: Webster's Digi Store.

There are also some wonderful digital brushes that can be used in so many ways. I love printing them out on transparencies and/or cardstock. You can do the same with the paper, stickers, motifs etc.

Be sure to check out the link to the right. There's a digital/hybrid challenge going on right now and you can win some fun goodies if you play along.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi
I've looked at digital layouts before and found them lacking , but this layout is great. I may have a go myself

cnelson said...

This couldn't be lovelier!

Janetcraft said...

Hi Anabelle ..really fascinating layout...!!

Diane said...

Beautiful....havn't figured out digital layouts...yet...just purchased this paper in the 6 x6....and its a gorgeous line!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is fantastic, Anabelle!

Danielle Flanders said...

gorgeous, Anabelle!