Monday, March 14, 2011

Vintage St. Patty's Day

It's St. Patty's Day week. And you know what that means. Time to wear green, eat cornbeef and cabbage, and chow down on Creme de Menthe kisses. Yes, I discovered, they do make them. And that are amazing!! Imagine - girl scout cookie that melts in your mouth. I had to hide them because I was eating too many.

So, I decided to make a cute little project to go with my kisses. Vintage Street Market's vintage St, Patty's Day kit was perfect for it!



I started off decorating this cute little basket that I got at AC Moore. I added some of the vintage papers and made the rosette from the crepe paper that came in the kit. The shamrock sticker was perfect to place in the center.



I layered lots of goodies from the kit onto the tag. Another rosette and a vintage leprechaun sticker top it off.




That's pretty much it. I have plenty of goodies leftover from the kit and will probably make another couple of tags to give to Ryan's teachers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

Romy said...

Ooh, these are so awesome. I love all the yummy green:)

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute! Where did you find those kisses?

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous, love that kit and what you did with it is amazing! :)

Linda Beeson said...

All of the green and vintage is wonderful!

Danielle Flanders said...

these are absolutely gorgeous! you make it look so easy!

Audrey Pettit said...

How cute these are! Totally make me smile. Love how you combined St. Patty's with your gorgeous detailed style! Such a winning combination!
And thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. :)

cnelson said...

soooooo FANTABULOUS!!