Thursday, April 1, 2010

Noel Mignon Guest DT!

It's April!! Woo Hoo!! April is my favorite month, and that's no April Fools joke. Why? My birthday is the 4th and the best gift I ever got was born on the 9th. ;) As you can imagine, my birthday has now been eclipsed. LOL. But, that's ok. His birthday is a big deal around here. We made cupcakes for school today and we're going to have lunch with him as he hands them out. (They do the cupcake thing in the lunchroom.)We have to do it today since Spring Break starts tomorrow and his actual birthday is next Friday. So, technically, he'll be having a week long celebration.

Speaking of celebrations, I'm excited to announce that I will be working with the talented team at Noel Mignon this month! Noel's kits are just PACKED with goodies. I've been working with the Sonoma County kit. (I think there are a couple left...)
My projects will be up at the Noel Mignon Blog every Thursday in April. Here's a peek at my first project. I'd love for you to hop over to see it. I did a layout about Easter Egg coloring and gave some photography tips for capturing this fun event. (I think we're doing our's tomorrow. ;) )



Can't believe Easter is right around the corner. Here's a card I did for Emma's this week.





Isn't that image the cutest thing ever??? It's Crafty Secrets. I used some American Crafts paper, a Creative Imaginations journaling die cut, Prima flower and Zva pearls.

Finally, I leave you with a photo of my new baby. She arrived yesterday and has already churned out 32 cupcakes and a one pound turkey meatloaf. I'm in LOVE!



She's a Gloss Cinnamon Artisan Kitchenaid and she's my birthday present from my mom!! I'm so excited.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Cards&Stuff said...

I absolutely love your Easter card! Beautiful:)

Jana Eubank said...

Sooooo HAPPY you are scrapping with us this month at Noel Mignon! :D :D :D Your page is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE your new birthday present! Red is so pretty! Have a Happy Birthday weekend/week/Easter weekend! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest bunny card ever :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I love your birthday present!!

diane mcvey said...

BEAUTIFUL machine! I love mine, too. I'm sure you will produce many yummy things in the years to come! You have a very sweet MOM!!! :D

Charlene Austin said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! That is such a pretty red baby!!

OMGosh that is an amazing DT guest spot. So well deserved!! You go girl!!!