Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow Day!

It's snowing!!! I don't know how much will stick, but it's fun to see the big white flakes coming down. I grabbed Ryan and snapped a few pics. I think I may actually have gotten a shot for my Christmas card. ;)

Anyway, I'm in the midst of making some shortbread cookies, but I wanted to pop on say and post a couple of things. This first project is something I made for my mom for her birthday. It is a project based on Iris Babao Uy's Webster's Crop project. The glass is from a picture frame. I added some gold embossing powder, Webster's papers and Zva crystals. The chipboard is Tattered Angels. I spritzed Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist over the photo and the papers, too.



This next card is one I did for Emma's. I used lots of 7 Gypsies, some Hambly and a Basic Grey Sticker. The resin piece is Melissa Frances.




Have you heard about the newest Angel? It looks like there will be someone new joining the Tattered Angels staff. I have no idea who this person is, but I do know that everyone is REALLY excited about her. The big announcement will be HERE soon.

Be sure to stop back on Monday. We are having a Zva blog hop!! There are going to be prizes and tons of holiday inspiration!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Ibolya said...

Hay Anabelle,
This is a beautiful gift to your mother.
Your blessing card looks very beautiful to.

cnelson said...

What a gorgeous gift for your mom and such a beautiful card, as always!!

ellen s. said...

oh i love those resin pieces...beautiful!
and i know your mother will love the glass piece. it's beautiful.

can't wait to see the announcement. i haven't been here to visit in a bit...i miss the blog trains over at CMK, LOL!

Michele Kovack said...

Your mom is going to love this!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Your card is beautiful too!

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing projects! That first one take my breath away...what a gorgeous keepsake!

(-: Heidi

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous work, as always, Anabelle! I love your take on Iris' frame project and your card is beautiful!