Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Peace and Good Wishes

I've really been having fun making Christmas cards this year. Here are a couple I did this week using Paper Salon stuff.

This one is really gittery in real life. I used the glitter snowflake paper from the Snowday paper line. I added some glitter snowflake rubons, too. After cutting the letters on my Cricut, I ran them through the Xyron face down then added a mix of white and silver glitter to them. The bling and sparkly ribbon add to the festive feel of the card.







On this one, I stamped the trees and added jewels. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder. I used paper from the Ornamental Holiday line.I love pink and green on Christmas cards. I also added some of my favorite Queen and Company scroll felt for a little texture.







Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day. ;)

6 comments:

Chrys said...

Oh that pink one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved both cards but am partial to snowflakes. It never ceases to amaze me how you get your ideas. Fred is impressed.

Laura Williams said...

oooh i love pink and green too! in fact, i have a pink and green one (well a couple i think!) on my blog too! the snowflakes on the blue card are sooo pretty too!!!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful cards! love them! :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous, love them both!!

Melanie said...

Love the green and pink