Friday, November 30, 2007

Something New...

This week over at CPS we were lucky to have Paper House Productions as our sponsor. When I received my pack from them a couple of weeks ago, I thought the products were lovely, but was kind of stumped as to how I would use them on a card. Well, as soon as I started creating, I knew I didn't have any worries. The papers were a lot of fun to cut up and distress. The die cuts worked really well, too. I really like how these turned out. It was a lot of fun seeing how the other designers used the products, too! So, if you haven't yet checked out Paper House Productions, I say give them a try!


I added some paint and jewels to a Heidi Swapp butterfly and adhered it over the PHP butterfly for a 3D effect on this card.





This one is for my mom. Her birthday is next week. She absolutely loves sitting down with the New York times in the afternoon. So, I thought this die cut would be perfect for her card.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

WOW! Beautiful cards! LOVE THEM! :)

Kim Mraz said...

you did a beautiful job with those products :)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Amazing Anabelle. Your cards are always so inspiring. :)