Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trick or Treat

It's getting to be that time of year! Halloween will be here before we know it. Ryan has been couting the days since LAST Halloween. This week on the Webster's Blog, we are bringing you lots of inspiration for the holiday. And on Friday, we will be hosting a blog hop with even MORE projects.

For now, here's something to get the Halloween ball rolling. This is Ryan's costume from last year. He was 'Slappy' a meacing ventriloquists' dummy from the Goosebumps series.

 Without the mask, we thought he looked like Pee Wee Herman, but that's another story! I used lots of Once Upon a Halloween on here.
 The title was cut with my Silhouette and layered onto some of the trim.
 The spider was cut from the transparency and I love how he looks layered over the photo.
I also added a couple of Elle's Studio tags for good measure. :)

I've been having a lot of fun with this line. Be sure to stop by on Friday to see another fun project I made for the blog hop. Here's a peek....

I got my shabby-girly thing going on for this project!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Romy said...

It's such a fab Halloween page! Spooky with a soft touch!