Saturday, June 6, 2009

Raspberry Suite Challenge 8/CPS

I love Dawn's color challenges. She picks the best combos. This week is no different. Here it is. Is that chair to die for or what?



Here is my card. I hate when my camera doesn't capture the colors corectly. The Raspberry Fizz is such a great color, definitely more pink than it looks here. I based the design on this one off this week's CPS sketch.





I used PTI Simply Stationery, Damask Designs and Mega Mixed Messages on here. I also used some Zva crystals (I colored the brown ones. They were originally clear and I used a Sharpie on them.)I also used a Tattered Angels Glimmer Chip.

Speaking of Tattered Angels, I'm sure you can tell from my projects that I just LOVE their products!!! Well, I'm so excited that I get to be their Guest Designer this month. The feature is HERE. There are a couple of 'technical difficulties' on the page right now, but hopefully they'll be fixed by the time you read this!

Here are a couple of the projects I created using TA's gorgeous stuff.




I spritzed the background of this card with Meadow Green and Latte. Then I stamped over it using Damask Designs. The butterfly was spritzed with Meadow Green and I added some glitter.

And here is another version of my butterfly card. I used Meadow Green and Sherbet on this one.




I have lots more Tattered Angels
things to show you soon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

31 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful cards!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! What beautiful projects!! I love your card for the Raspberry Suite challenge, it's gorgeous, and I don't think I'll even bother trying now! lol!

2Bis2DO said...

Wowza!!!! I love your cards, everyone of them. Beautiful!

Steph said...

Such beautiful creations.

Sherry said...

Stunning butterfly and love the card!

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous cards, Anabelle!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects Anabelle!! The masked stamped card is TO DIE FOR!

Sue Lelli said...

I love your Color Challenge card. I would have never thought to use a Sharpie! I LOVE the crystals. Very pretty.

cnelson said...

Once again I find my jaw dropping to the floor...completely gorgeous work! wow!!

Danielle Flanders said...

oh how gorgeous!!!

Sophia said...

Cute cards...

Kimberly said...

GRANDTABULOUS as usual. I may have to check out these color challenges. You are having too much fun!

Dana said...

Very, very, pretty!! I just love it!

Scrapping Julie said...

GOOD GOLLY GERTI! do you ever run out of ideas? just beautiful.

Karen said...

Oh goodness, this is Gorgeous!!! You made everything on your card sing!!! Love the combination of Simply Stationary & Damask Designs....they go really well together and yet, I don't think I've seen it done. Thanks for the inspiration!

Congratulations on your guest designer position!! I can most definitely see why you got it.....your work is just STUNNING!!! :>

Cindy said...

WOW! Beautiful cards.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

All of your pieces are wonderful. I love the bling on all of them. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats on the guest work with TA! Your work is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Anabelle, your cards are exquisite! I especially love the glittered butterfly one. WOW! ~amy tara~

Daniela Dobson said...

Oh, my, I just love the way you used the stamp set from PTI with the chipboard!!! I bought some (more) Glimmer Mist this weekend, hope to use it more. Congrats on the guest designer spot !!! Everything you create is beautiful.

Winter said...

All of your cards are just BEAUTFUL! Great job!

Unknown said...

Mmmm, these are just delish! Love that shimmer and shine and the colors on all of them...yum!

(-: Heidi

Christina C. said...

woooooow!
those are SO SO gorgeous!

Becca said...

Beautiful take on Dawn's challenge!

Winter said...

Congrats on top pick! :)

Paula Pascual said...

Lovely and impressive cards! Well deserved spotlight.

Judy @ In His Grip said...

I love your creations.

Traveling Mama said...

These are stunning!! Congrats on top pick too!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Wow! Your cards.....this card.....your blog! Where do I sign up to receive e-mail updates??? LOL!! Great job and congrats on being in the Spotlight! :)

danni reid. said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous as always sweet Anabelle!!!

That girl said...

I love your blog!