Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flowers and Crystals

Flowers and crystals...that kind of sums up the cards I've made in the past week. I'm just addicted to these little Zva flowers and I love pairing them with the crystals. It's all about the bling!

This first card is my card for 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I rotated the sketch. The paper is Basic Grey and the trim is Making Memories. I used a Martha Stewart bird and creted the scallop around him using Jenni Bowlin crepe oaoer ribbon which I pleated and stitched.




This next card is for Dawn's challenge. Look at these YUMMY colors!!


Here's my take on the challenge. I finally broke out my PTI Guidleines 2 set and used Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate over Vintage Cream cardstock. It was soooo much fun to create the background paper. Can't wait to do more. I added the ribbon and sentiment (both PTI) then I added the Zva flowers (told you I love them) and Zva crystals.





So, that's it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day. ;)

23 comments:

Laina said...

Those are such a perfect match love your work Anabelle. Just gorgeous!

cnelson said...

wow!! your work is always awe inspiring and exquisite!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And with my favorite things...flowers and crystals!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

{jaw dropping} designs! Love your style!

Kim Sonksen said...

*sigh*
I am always blown over by the beauty of your cards. Simply stunning
Thanks for playing

Tiffany Heilman said...

Stunning card! Love the flowers and the crystals.

~Lori Roop said...

So, So Beeautiful Anabelle! TFP!

Unknown said...

Your bows are always so perfect...can you give us a tutorial? Lame, probably, but I can't make my bows look that lovely!

Savitri said...

Both are great cards!!! Love the little flowers!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous in every way, love the colors and that bird. :)

Unknown said...

oh Anabelle these are both so beautiful. You did a great job on both challenges - thanks for the inspiration.
:) Hugs
Kazan

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Stunning, simply breath taking!
I adore your take on Dawns challenge!
R

steph devlin said...

Anabelle, beautiful. I really love your work. S. xo

Romy said...

That looks so cute. Love what you did with pink.

Winter said...

Beautiful cards! I always love all of the details you put into your cards! :)

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS Anabelle! You card for Dawn's challenge looks like a piece of fabrice. Lovely...

You are going to make me start hording crystals if you don't stop! lol... so pretty!

whoistracy said...

Simply stunning, both of them. Love the coral tones.

Julie Overby said...

Oh my!! This are both just so incredibly, incredibly beautiful!! Coral is my all time favorite color (maybe not for scrappin...just overall) and I just adore that card.

Latisha said...

both are so beautiful!
hugs
Latisha

Maggie Lamarre said...

this takes my breath away :)
so gorgeous!

Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff! Wowza!!!!

Kim Watson said...

Oh my goodness...gorgeous cards Anebelle!!

Create Fabulous said...

i found your website through naomis-space and your work is incredible! i just love this card!